Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pizza Anyone?



This evening, my two grandchildren, Stephen and Chloe decided to have pizza for dinner. Their mum who usually makes it for them is currently in Vienna so they decided to do it themselves with minimal help from me.

I buttered the grid for them and cut up the sausages and ham. However we ran out of green peppers so they decided to do without.

First they took out the frozen pizza base. Things are so very convenient these days. You can get almost anything from the supermarket.

Then they put it on the buttered grid and placed their sausage & ham topping on top.
Their nimble fingers are very quick and soon it was ready for the oven which was set to 200 degrees Celcius.




They set the timer for ten minutes once the pizza went into the oven.

When the time was up, I switched off the oven for them and took out the pizza. It smelled really good but pizza is not my cup of tea. I don't like cheese.

Chloe did the honours. Just as her mum showed her, she cut the pizza into quarters.

Then she and Stephen tucked in.


I could see they really enjoyed the crispy pizza. Children learn very fast. They are adept at the computer as well. They were familiar with Youtube long before I even knew there was such a thing! Needless to say they go on Facebook too for the games.

I take pride in their achievements and they do me proud as they love to read and they speak excellent English. Their Mandarin is also very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment