Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Taking Stock

Next Thursday will be the last day of the Chinese New Year. 15 days of celebration!! Can you imagine the amount of food we have consumed? Especially the cookies!

I have three invitations for tomorrow!! Oh dearie me, it's difficult to choose which to go to. They're all on at the same time!

I'm absolutely sure that I'm not the only one to have put on weight during the last ten days or so, what with all the visiting and eating. However, I did have the misfortune of falling prey to the flu bug. That took away most of the desire for food, no matter how delectable the morsels were. I think I've got over the worst of it, especially the hacking cough at night and the runny nose. Three days ago I lost my voice completely but today I can speak again, thanks to a drink which I've been boiling and consuming. Tell you about it in my next post.

What I want to share with those who need to lose the excess pounds that they've piled on and to get rid of the toxins that would have accumulated as well, is a detox program that will flush it all out.

Check it out.

You'll be lighter and fitter at the end of it. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment