Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Relax......& Have your Feet Pampered

I never knew how good it felt to have one's feet pampered and the toe nails polished.

My daughter gave me a treat and introduced me to the experience of a pedicure. At the nail salon, I was shown the range of colors and asked to choose one for my toe nails. Then I sat down and the basin was filled with warm water.

At first I was not used to having someone sitting at my feet, giving me a foot bath and a calf scrub.
A short while later I relaxed and gave in to the wonderful sensation of having my feet pampered. After the foot bath, my feet were dried and the toe nails trimmed and buffed.


Then she placed sponge in between my toes to facilitate painting the nails. A base coat went on first, followed by the color I had selected earlier.
After that, a mini-fan was turned on to speed up drying the nail polish.When my toenails were dry, voila! They looked so pretty and feminine!

Now I understand why women go for pedicures and manicures. I opted not to have a manicure as I'm constantly washing this and that while doing house chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment