Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

No more Pain!!


Last night was the first night that I slept through without waking up in pain at odd hours. It was such a relief as I had been suffering from elbow tendonitis for many months and each movement brought pain, even in sleep.

Visits to the doctor and the physiotherapist brought little relief. The physiotherapy department in the government hospital has many patients needing attention and appointments are hard to come by so an ultrasound treatment once in three weeks hardly has any effect.

I went to the private physiotherapist once a week and it was all I could afford.

Fortunately, a new physiotherapist began work in the government clinic and this young lady is so caring that she asked me to go for treatment twice a week before clinic hours so that she could personally attend to me. It is thanks to her and the private physiotherapist that my elbow has now recovered.

That there is such a kind and caring young lady in government service has renewed my faith in human beings. She went out of her way to minister to my elbow and for that I'm very grateful to her. She has made a difference and added a rainbow in my life.

Now I can go about my chores without feeling pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment