Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Birthday Dinner Gathering



Tonight my younger brother celebrated his 72nd birthday by hosting a dinner at his club house. This is the first time I was able to attend his birthday dinner as I had returned for the Chinese New Year reunion dinner which will be in a few days’ time. 

It was lovely to bond once more with my siblings and nieces, nephews and grandnieces and grandnephews.
                                               My brother Robert and his grandson Ben
The food was good, the banter great as we progressed through the delectable dishes cooked by the club’s chef.
                                                   Some of the dishes we had. Upper right is the 
                                                    Yee Sang or raw fish salad which we tossed
                                                    for good health and abundance this year

My brother was very happy to have all of us sharing his birthday joy. We all wished him many more happy returns and good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment