Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2017

April 2017 Two Destinations


In April this year, I was very lucky to visit two places.  One was Singapore and the other Taipeh.

In Singapore, I saw beautiful parrots close-up. Their owners had brought them out to the park. They were so colorful. 
Beautiful Birds

Only God could have fashioned such beautiful birds in glorious hues.
Black Crested Parrot
Blue Parrots

They were obviously domesticated as I saw them fly off into the air and then return to land on their owner’s out=stretched hand.

Towards the end of April, I flew into Taipeh with a group of dynamic ladies who are members of a very active and well-known non-governmental organisation (SWEPA or Sabah Women Entrepreneurs and Professionals Association). 

We went there on a mission, to link up with our counterparts in the Taiwanese Women Entrepreneurs Associations.

I share here the pictures I took while the plane was descending into Taipeh International Airport.
Vegetable Farms can be seen

More Buildings

More of Taipeh City
Touch Down


I count myself very blessed to be able to add lovely rainbow colors in the fabric of my life.
In my other blog https://swingingby.blogspot.my you can read more about my trip to Taipeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment