Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2014

Books are my Passion, Reading or Writing

I haven't been updating my blog for a while but for good reason.

I've been busy trying out something new, this time to do with amazon.com, the biggest bookshop in the world.

I became an amazon affiliate and have come up with an associate store where my favorite reads can be found, such as thrillers, romances, etc.

However, I also have a section where I've listed my own books, which can be read on the run, so to speak.

Do check it out here

Please do me a favor by leaving feedback regarding my books.  I would appreciate it very much.

It's quite exciting to try new things and I'm in the middle of another couple of books. Will inform you when they're ready.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment