Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Rainbow of Joy

A rainbow that has given me joy and satisfaction is the discovery that I can publish my writing on Amazon.com. I stumbled upon it by chance as I was browsing through the Amazon website.

The fact that anyone can publish on Kindle and have your own book shelf displaying your work was good news. Creative writing has been one of my hobbies and I’m very happy to share that I now have a short play “The Golden Orchid”
and a two part series short story entitled “The Legacy Part I” and “The Legacy Part II” now available in the Kindle store on amazon.com.

A selection of poems and two other short stories have also been completed and they will soon be available as well.

If you have enjoyed reading my blogs, please give me your support by purchasing these Kindle books which are very, very affordably priced. I thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment