Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Z Generation


It's amazing how the young children take to computers like ducks to water.

The Z generation are really into gadgets as well.

It was such a pleasant surprise to see on Facebook that my granddaughter had uploaded a video and she's very fast on the keyboard, clacking away while her granddad is still using two fingers to type! Mind you she's not using the touch system which I learnt when I was a teenager.

This is a real rainbow moment for me and I wanted to share with you.

I don't know if any oldies out there (like me) find it difficult to learn new things, especially how to use gadgets like the latest android or iphone. The other day a younger person told me that oldies' brains don't work as fast as young people's so that's why they will never catch up with the latest technology. Sigh...sigh.... how true. I'm speaking for myself. I'm sure there are lots of savvy oldies out there who can give the younger people a run for their money.

Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment